The most obvious way to increase the visibility and sales of a brand is publicizing it with the help of huge billboards and banners and posters. Yet, how many businesses end up doing so? Well, only the ones that have already become a sensation.
Hitherto, some companies fail to impress and attract customers despite advertising via banners and billboards and lettering. But that’s not the shortcoming of this method of marketing. Instead, it’s the shortcoming of the company that designs unattractive posters. Precisely, the designers that you hire to create graphics and banners should be the best in the industry. One such firm is the JF Litho large format printing firm that offers the following benefits.
- They use high-quality inkjet tech to create prints that are scratch resistant as well as water-resistant. As a result, the banners designed by them are ideal outdoor posters since harsh weather won’t affect their durability.
- They offer on-demand services that allow them to create customized large prints – banners, billboards, hoardings, lettering for the store’s interiors and exteriors – that exclusively represent just your business.
- They use the CNC technology to design the prints on a computer before they can manufacture one on the materials that you prefer. The benefit of doing so is that the dimensions turn out to be perfect, the edges are crisp, and the colors are striking bright, as good as HD.
- The equipment that they use for designing prints can create letters in 2D as well as 3D.
These are the exclusive benefits of hiring elite lettering and large format printing companies. Next comes the list of services that they provide. Cruise through the rest of the guide to explore the services that we are talking about.
- Large Format Printing
Font and colors matter when you’re planning to print big banners that are unforgiving when it comes to looks and colors and vibrancy. The materials that can be used to print such pieces are as follows:
- Adhesive vinyl
- Frosted adhesive vinyl
- Plastic signs
- Backlit banners
These pieces can be used for:
- Wall lettering.
- Truck and car Wrapping.
- Window lettering and wrapping.
- Wrap advertising.
- Offset and Digital Printing
Yes, lettering and large prints improve the visibility of your brand. But what about the quality of in-house office generals like business cards, brochures, annual reports, pamphlets, catalogues and booklets, and even media kits? These have to be bright and legible too. Thus, ensure that the ones that you get designed by lettering firms offer:
- A high printing resolution.
- A display of catchy colors.
- Prints made with fade resistant ink and colors.
As long as the graphic and banner designing company hired by you carry an experience of decades, you’re investing with the right people who will certainly guide your business to success